reality bites
for the month of jan, i was very much engaged in projects and personal commitments, i didnt have much time to work.
today i got back my paycheck for the month of jan.
the following figures greeted me: SGD$167.50.
(fyi, my average pay is around 300-400plus..)
while i expected it, it still came as a rude shock.
then i remembered my overdue starhub bill, expiring mrt concession and bus fares. fixed costs all. (to think i wanted to volunteer to pay for my insurance late last year.)
siao liao.
so dont be surprised if you were to see a big bald patch in the middle of ngee ann field. that's just the doing of my hunger prangs.
i think i'll set up a paypal donation icon. soon.
sidenote:locvid and marketing tests next.

2 Comments:
should've written this before I did a show hand at BBDC paying counter.
we'll all eat grass together, V won't mind I'm sure. eme would look like a bleak koala chewing on grass...classy.
hahaha. that's freaking funny. don't turn into a cow hao. hahahahahaha.
see you soon. I HOPE.
(fana)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home