Friday, July 24, 2009

quiz. something is wrong with my blogger setting. =(

Lose a lover, or love a loser?

Love a loser. I love myself! =)

 

Never see again, or never speak again?

Fuck. I cant decide. Never wank again can?

 

Run 2 miles straight, or walk 8 miles?

Run 26.2miles

 

Go to the beach, or have a milkshake?

bitch

 

Drink 10 cans of soda at once, or never drink soda again?

Never drink soda again

 

Have your pants ripped, or get thrown in a trash can?

Thrown into the trash can. Home sweet home.

 

Work at McDonald's, or join the army?

Tough choice. Both organisations made up of mainly incompetent idiots.

 

Kiss someone you don't like, or kiss someone who doesn't like you?

Kiss yueshan.. maybe more then just kiss… ;)

 

Be an only child, or have 5 brothers?

5 brothers. It’ll probably make me a better fighter. Literally so.

 

Be able to rewind time, or see the future

None at all. I live for today and plan for tomorrow.

 

Be hated for who you are or, be loved for something you're not?

Hated. But I’m mainly loved for who I am anyways! =)

 

Die the day after the best day of your life, or live to be 90 with everyday being 'okay'?

Compromise. Live to 60 with everyday more than okay but short of being best.

 

Go skydiving, or go scuba diving?

Scuba. I like to go deep. Sometimes deeper.

 

Be loved by one person, or have 10 people who like you?

By yueshan

 

Have one absolutely amazing kiss, or have 40 okay kisses?

one. refer above for answer.

 

Love and lose or, never love at all?

You win some you lose some. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home