reminders
things that happened recently...
-dinner with meiyi
-lunch with ziwan and bethia
-movie date and dinner with liqi and yisian
-yang's brithday
-ITE college east event
-dinner treat by my manager
-contact lens adventure misadventure
-a near-accident, while driving, which could be fatal. to my wallet.
things i'm saving up for:
-2XU compression running tights
-Zoots ultra running shorts
-North Face flight series hydration bag
-Saucony or Asics running shoes
-Phiten necklace
i need a high paying job man. =(
well.. doesn't everyone?
sidenote:eme owes me big time, don't you girl? =)get well soon manda panda!

4 Comments:
gotta tell me about your misadventures and the accident man.. you okay? your toe makes me feel nauseous. HAHAHAHAHA BUT I LIKE.
miss u all so so so much
WTF HAHAHA ACCIDENTS ALL AROUND ME my girlfriend just crashed her car at the highway -______- want to fucking smack her.
I realised your wish list all have to do with running stuff.. what about meeeeeeeeee *horse
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA i kid i kid don't punch me
*horse
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK LA IF ONLY I COULD PASTE IT HERE!!!!!!!!
ok. ok. ok. yes i will treat you next month ^^ we gotta meet up soon anyway
x eme
I sound too overly hyper and happy and insane at 430am in the morning.
Shit ballz that was me in my friend's account.
x eme
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home