Sunday, August 21, 2005

copied

mmm.. first time ever i'll be posting another person entry on my blog.. jingchyi's to be exact.. i already asked permission from him!=p

*~ The Chosen One ~*

BOring ol' Sunday. It's a day of routine for me, piano lessons in the morning, followed by an afternoon of chiong-ing at woodlands library with my friends. however, today we were missing Lim Siew Ek who conveniently pang seh me and ZH... she didnt want to go cos she at her sis house!? wad a crap excuse!! u are just plain piggy lazy !!! =) ok lar shall not scold u anymore liaoZ.... later u angry with me!

So, me and ZH went study instead.. and u know ah.. studying with him really v unproductive but fun. Cos we always crap or poke fun at each other till the sun quite literally sets. But then today got a lot of crap stuff happen lar!! Damn funny lor… hahaha…

Firstly, there was this new paper article about this female blogger in China named Sister Furong * sounds like some big time gangster/loanshark* Apparently, she gained fame and fans thru her blog which includes saucy details abt her life, soppy love poems and wait.. videos of herself dancing?! I tink those men in China are damn deprived.. cos this Lotus Sister right.. she’s kinda….. fat? And comments such as “her physique makes men bleed” really really turn me off lar… I tink I see liao will mouth bleed * vomit blood * esp when u cast ur eyes on this particularly horrendous picture of her bending her body into an S shape * stomach in chest out * OMG BLEARGHHHXxxX….

Ok enough being mean =) As I said earlier, studying with ZH is extremely un-productive. This is due to cause and effect – we tok, we waste time and hence no work gets done. Cause and effect. Hmmm this phrase reminds me of the Matrix * some favourite phrase of a French information smuggler in the movie *

As usual.. cause and effect.. this reminds me of a funny incident that happened today! Me and ZH were strolling to causeway pt from civics plaza.. then around the KFC got this pair of women. Suddenly, one of them kinda slipped on the wet floor * it was raining * and slid across the pavement on one leg, trying to maintain her balance by flapping her arms wildly like Neo trying to dodge bullets! * which explains my entry title * giggling, I promptly told ZH abt it. To my shock and horror, this mad guy LAUGHED OUT LOUD. I mean reallll loud cos pple turned around and stared at us ! omg his laughter was damn infectious too cos I started roaring with laughter also… we quickly scurried in to the safety of the crowd but cldnt stop laughing till we got to the sportslink outlet at lvl 2… omg I laughed till I teared lar ! damn funny!! * oops am I mean ? =) * but then on the bright side.. imagine if she copied Trinity instead by doing the hang-in-the-air-and-do-a-spinning-kick … I tink tml headlines wlll be “ two boys die at woodlands. Suspected cause of death : one suffered fractured ribs (me) and another of ruptured lungs (ZH) “ cos we confirm laugh till our guts spill out!

Speaking about movies.. many incidents today connected to movies huh? Another one was from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.. I bought this tube of mentos.. and u know right.. the mentos sweets are wrapped up by this layer of silver foil paper. After I finished eating and was examing the paper. ZH took it and brandished it happily and squealed like a kid “ A Golden Ticket! Willy Wonka’s last Golden Ticket! “ dramatically ! How ironic lar… the paper was silver !! I dunno abt u guys but I tot it was hilarious!! I immediately scribbled the words “ golden ticket” across the silver paper with a marker.. so fun!!! Wahahahaha =D

On a much more serious note.. recently damn stress.. 8 days to prelims!! And due to many other incidents too.. * can someone teach me how to start a good conversation with someone u don even know in the 1 st place ? * sighZzz.. after so much fun today.. tml still got sch! Worse still tml got 2 hrs GP tutorial ! given a choice of 2 hr GP and getting stung to death by fire ants, I’ll pick the latter.

*die faster * haha.. maybe it’s a way of weekly retribution for my sins like being mean and luffing at other ppl =|…. Lets end on something fun then.. an EPL prediction maybe? I’ll take Arsenal to carve out a win over Chelsea, maybe 2-0? The French maestro Henry to inspire the gunners! =D

my own comments(Zihao)


OEI! the reason why i laughed was cause someone said...

"oei! the lady..MATRIX SIA!!" i was holdin back my laughter.... more to come...

"wah.. she liddat like siam bullet seh" that's it.

final straw. i laughed till i nearly died can?! and cos of YOU PJC!! all e ppl there were like starin at us.. i feel so goddam bad after dat lah.. u ass!

but it was really funny...=p

sister furong rox sia... her body made mi bleed yoo.. frm the mouth..*PUKES BLOOD*
and wad izzit abt studyin wif mi dat's unproductive?! HEY! i did 3econs essays outlines in..er... 5hours? WAHAHAHAHAHA!!! die~~~~~

Published By Haoz - August 21 11:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home